This infographic was created by Voltier Digital, a content marketing agency based in Florida, specializing on the creation and promotion of impactful content marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes.
We all know the usual names of companies that are doing well in social media. I thought it might be interesting to take a look at some of the lesser-knowns and why they’ve had success, either on an ongoing basis or with some one-off efforts that stood out.
And since infographics are all the rage, what better way to look at them? Of course, for SEO purposes, I’ve listed them here as well.
- Dell is presented as a master in the art and science of listening.
- Morton’s made headlines with its surprise-and-delight effort with influencer Peter Shankman recently, but goes beyond that with helpful information regularly.
- Unisys uses social media internally for effective collaboration and a boost to company productivity.
- KLM is using Twitter and Facebook for real-time customer service and encouraging customers to submit ideas.
- ABC is having fun with the way viewers can engage with their new show Pan Am by providing some goodies on Facebook.
Are there other companies that are doing some interesting things with social media that are worth talking about? Drop a comment in below.
Please feel free to share this post or embed the image on your own site. The code is provided below.